What we manufacture and produce – about DYNEXA
DYNEXA is a lightweight specialist, pioneer and innovator. We design, develop and produce customised lightweight products and process one of the most fascinating materials in the world: fibre composite plastics. Fibre composite plastics meet requirements that traditional materials cannot. In times of strong competition and increased cost pressure, we use them to open up new potential and increase our customers’ productivity. Our products can be found, for example, in cars, aircraft, ships and industrial production machines.
Launch your career with us
We train the following trades and professions:
- Machine and system operator (m/f/d)
What you can expect from training with DYNEXA
We are thinking about the future today
You will always be fairly paid with us. Your training allowance is based on the metal industry’s pay rate and is regularly updated. With 30 days holiday, additional holiday pay, a company pension and other company benefits, we can offer you a sure start to a secure future.
The community is important to us
It’s not only at work that our family business has fun. Together we celebrate great company events – from our Christmas party to our summer festival.
We are team players – join us!
You will have your own personal coach throughout your training period, and together you will work on exciting projects – teamwork at its very best!
You will learn from experts with many years of professional experience and with them you will build up your knowledge of your trade. Our training coaches are your personal contacts, they will answer your questions and help you with challenges. We place great emphasis on our training content being taught professionally to ensure that it can be implemented in practice. This means that you will receive professional support from colleagues that have great experience and expertise.
As an aspiring specialist or mechanical engineer, during your training years you will learn how to operate professional processing machines and will be introduced to your subsequent professional field. You will have access to a modern machine park and quality tools closely related to our actual production.
In our professionally equipped training workshop you will learn the basic principles of your trade and will work with other trainees on projects that deepen your knowledge and broaden your practical experience. All this calls for teamwork – something you will need with us every day!
We train our ‘specialists of tomorrow’ and will transform you into an expert who will grow into an invaluable employee in years to come. Your training with DYNEXA is the start of a great career within our business, and once you have successfully completed your training you will have a very good chance of being offered a permanent position.
How to apply for training with DYNEXA
We realise that you are very excited and can hardly imagine what to expect should you choose to apply for a training course with us. So we will now briefly explain how our application process works and what awaits you once you have submitted your application.
- Visit our career platform
- It should include a covering letter, your CV, a photo and your last three testimonials.
- You will then receive an invitation and a date for a job interview.
- We will get to know you at a face-to-face meeting.
- Provided you can convince us, a few days later you will receive an invitation to an aptitude test in which we will test your knowledge of general, technical and mathematical subjects.
Have we aroused your interest for a challenging task in a growing environment that is focused on success and team work? If so we look forward to receiving your application.
Our apprentices give tips for successful applications to DYNEXA
A professional application starts with thoughts about all the points which it should actually contain. Our apprentices can give you a few tips so that you can join the race for one of our coveted traineeships.
- Send us a decent covering letter so the colleagues in our HR department get the very best impression of you.
- In the letter, explain why you are the best applicant and why we should decide to take you on.
- Get others to read and check your application a few times so as to avoid any typing errors and careless mistakes!
- And don’t forget to enclose your CV! As well as your school career we would like to know about your hobbies so we can get to know you as well as possible in advance.
- Your last three testimonials are also very important. Of course good grades aren’t everything, but you can be sure that we like to see them!
- A stylish photo of you should also be included. A tip: Show yourself from your best side and dress up a little.
- Make sure that all the documents are free of mistakes, free from wrinkles and of good quality.